3-layers film for sachet packs
Coverpan offers a 3-layers film with materials such as polyester, polyamide, paper, aluminium and polyethylene. These materials have excellent barrier properties and a great performance during the packaging process.
These films can be printed up to 8 colors.
The most common use of these 3 layer films are for the production of “sachet” packs for powder, granules or liquids in pharmaceutical industry.
USE: Fort he Packaging of single doses of gel, cream, liquids, capsules, etc.
MARKETS: Cosmetics, medicines, vitamins, pharmacy, nutrients, hygene, etc.
FORMATS: Reels to be used on flow-pack or vertical packing machines. The most usual format is “sachet” but also can be used for single use blisters.
- Easy identification of the product, making it more attractive to the customer.
- Sliding materials that facilitate the emptying of the content
- Higher barrier to light than other format like PET bottles or glass.
- More economic
- Hermetic closure (not permeable).
- Savings in logistics costs (lower weight and volume).
- Lower environmental impact