www.coverpan.es uses its own and third party cookies to facilitate browsing, obtain statistics information and share content on social networks in which COVERPAN S.L. is present. Therefore, and in accordance with the LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, modified by RD 13/2012 in its article 22.2), below, you can find out what they are, which are used on our website and how to remove them. In addition, we will ask for your consent to their use.
The mobile version of our website uses the same cookies as those indicated in this document.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files and numbers that are downloaded and installed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet, through your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…) or through a Flash application when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow websites to “remember” you, either during one visit or over several visits, and store information about your preferences in order to offer you a personalised, easier and faster experience (for example by storing preferences, profile, passwords, etc.). Only the server that installed it will be able to read its content, which will otherwise be anonymous.
Although they are installed on your hard drive, as they are only text or numbers, they are not able by themselves to access to personal information on your computer, nor to transmit viruses, they only track the navigation on a website.
There are many types of cookies and they are classified according to how long they remain on your computer, who installs them, their purpose, techniques, advertising, analysis, personalisation, etc. And some of them contribute to the functionality, usability and accessibility of web pages.
Below, we explain you which cookies are according to their function:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the Website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a particular occasion.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the responsible person for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Own cookies: These are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the site itself.
- Third parties cookies: These are cookies created and managed by other entities, such as advertising, personalisation or analysis service providers; these third parties may report anonymous data to us.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, controlling traffic or data communication.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the responsible entry for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites – pages viewed, visits, traffic parameters, clicks made, etc. -, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display personalised advertising based on this.
- Security cookies: These are those that prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- Social cookies: These are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Their function is to control interaction with social widgets within a web page.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED:
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and permanent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the website may use:
These cookies allow the user to browse the website or application and use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify and maintain the user’s session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing and store content for broadcasting videos or sound.
These are cookies that are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them each time a new visit is made. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user themselves. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
These are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing adverts that the user has already seen.
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS COOKIES
These cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data of the users.
THIRD PARTIES COOKIES
Third parties cookies may be installed on some websites to manage and improve the services offered. For example, statistical services of Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube.
You can access information on the processing of your data carried out by third parts cookies in their corresponding cookie policies.
- Google Analytics: “_ga”. Analysis cookie that allows us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis. It is used to distinguish users and has an expiry date of 2 years.
- Google Analytics: “_gat”. Used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. The cookie is created when loading the java script library and there is no previous version of the _gat cookie. The cookie is updated each time you send data to Google Analytics. It has an expiry time of 10 minutes.
- Google Analytics: “_gid”. Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited. It is used to distinguish users. It has an expiration of one day.
- Google Analytics: “_utma”. We use this cookie to count how many times a unique user visits the site. It has an expiry date of 2 years.
- Google Analytics: “_utmb”. We use this cookie to calculate how long a user stays on a page. It has an expiry date of 30 minutes.
- Google Analytics: “_utmc”. Determines if it is necessary to establish a new session. The current java script code used by Google Analytics does not require this cookie. Previously this cookie was used together with the _utmb cookie to determine whether or not a new session should be established for the user after more than 30 minutes on the same page. This cookie is still being written to ensure compatibility with websites where the old urchin.js tracking code is installed. It has an expiry date equal to the session.
- Google Analytics: “_utmt”. Used to define the type of user request. It is used to establish page usage statistics. It has an equal expiration to the session.
- Google Analytics: “_utmz”. This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path followed to access the website, whether direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an Ad Words ad. It has a duration of 6 months.
- Google Analytics: “_utmv”. Used to store custom visitor variable data. It has the same duration as the session.
More information: developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
In order for us to install cookies that are not strictly technical on your computer we must have your consent and this must be express, so you must accept our Cookies Policy.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
If you later decide to revoke your consent, all you have to do is click on the residual cookies button, go to more information and configure your browser to reject cookies and you will also have to delete the history to delete the cookies already installed.
If for any reason you decide that you do not want cookies to be installed on your computer, we are obliged to inform you how to do this and you must configure your browser to do so. Below, we provide you with the links to configure cookies in the main browsers.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES ON MICROSOFT OR APPLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
Here are the links with the information you need to disable cookies in the most commonly used browsers:
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
For further information about cookies, the User can visit the website All About Cookies.org, accessible via this link.
DATA CONTROLLER: COVERPAN S.L.
VAT NUMBER: B41611013
Address: C\ Economía 17 (P.I.C.A.) 41007 Sevilla (Spain)
Telephone: +34 954 25 33 74
COVERPAN S.L., as Responsible for the processing of personal data of the User of this website, informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), so you are provided with the following information of the treatment:
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING:
To carry out statistical studies about website visits, send notifications, marketing management and knowledge of user browsing on the website.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING:
Legitimate interest and consent of the data subject.
CONSERVATION OF DATA:
Some of the cookies used on this website will save your data as long as you continue with the session open. On the other hand, data extracted by third party cookies will be stored for a maximum of two years. However, the user may proceed to delete the information when he/she considers it appropriate and as explained (depending on the browser) above in this policy.
ADDRESSED PERSONS. COMMUNICATION OF DATA:
RIGHTS OF THE USER:
Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and to limit or oppose it’s processing. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS:
Address: C\ Economía 17 (P.I.C.A.). 41007 Seville (Spain)
Telephone: +34 954 25 33 74