QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Our factory is certified by the ISO 9001 quality standard.
In the development of its mission and vision, COVERPAN, S.L. establish an important orientation of its strategy, to share with all the interest groups of the Organization, its main guidelines:
- To ensure customer satisfaction by continuously meeting their needs and expectations.
- To provide safe products in accordance with the applicable quality and food safety specifications.
- To strive for continuous improvement of its Quality Management System.
In this sense, COVERPAN, S.L. defines and applies the Quality and Food Safety Policy, based on the following commitments:
- Transforming Quality and Food Safety into key elements of the organisation’s culture.
- Ensure strict compliance with legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes in terms of quality and food safety.
- Provide customers with products and services, promote quality, innovation and differentiation.
- Maintain and develop relationships of commitment and trust with suppliers.
- Adopt the best available practices and technologies.
- Make rational use of resources (raw materials and materials, fuel, energy, water) and ensure their adequate disposal.
- Promote teamwork environment, supported by its high professionalism, spirit of innovation and commitment to provide customers with high quality services and products.
- Provide adequate training to employees, so that they develop skills and capabilities to effectively and responsibly carry out their activities and good manufacturing and hygienic practices.
- Encourage awareness of new practices, as well as the improvement of the cost-effectiveness of products and production processes.
- Promote continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- Ensure the fundamental principles of this policy are communicated to all employees and made available, when necessary, to all stakeholders (customers, suppliers, civil servants, society in general), promoting adequate internal and external communication with the agents of the food chain.
In order to achieve the commitments established in COVERPAN, S.L., objectives and goals are established annually.
The Management of COVERPAN, S.L., as well as all its employees, clearly identify with the commitments established in this policy and are committed to act with focus in the achievement of this policy.
The Management of COVERPAN, S.L.
Seville, 18 January 2018