CVBIO BAGS: BIO LAMINATED PAPER BAGS
INCREASE THE PRESERVATION OF YOUR FOOD
Paper bags with an internal lamination of biodegradable and compostable film that, in addition to preventing the paper from becoming stained with fatty products, allows the bag to be thermosealable.
Maximum barrier and protection.
Add value to your packaged product thanks to the following advantages:
- Eco-Friendly packaging made with biodegradable and compostable material of biobased origin.
- Thermosealable bag that guarantees food safety at the point of sale.
- Grease resistant barrier.
- Greater visual impact on the shelf thanks to its natural and traditional image.
- Suitable for packaging with manual sealing machine.
|OUTSIDE||Plain brown kraft paper|
|Laid brwon kraft paper|
|White cellulose paper|
|INSIDE||Biodegradable and compostable film|
|WINDOW (OPTIONAL)||Biodegradable and compostable film|
|ESPESOR||26 g/m2 – 32 g/m2 – 35 g/m2|
|WIDTH||Minimum 90 mm|
|Maximum 350 mm|
|LENGTH||Minimum 170 mm|
|Maximum 760 mm|
|WINDOW OPTIONS||No perforated|
|Flexographic printing in up to 8 biodegradable inks compliance with Certification EN13432.|
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING
Markets for which we recommend this package.
Used for foods that need a certain oxygen barrier to keep them fresh or for non-perishable products that need a bag packaging that is more resistant and has greater strength. These are some of the most used applications:
▪Snacks and sandwiches
▪Cakes and sweets
▪Snacks and dried fruit