CVBIOTEMP BAGS: PAPER BAGS LAMINATED WITH BIO TEMPERATURE RESISTANT MATERIAL
FROM THE STORE, READY TO EAT HOT
Ovenable bags made of paper and compostable film resistant to high temperatures. In addition to being able to close and heat seal the package keeping the food well isolated, we can bake or heat in the oven or microwave the package to serve it hot to the final consumer.
Safety and hygiene guaranteed.
Add value to your packaged product thanks to the following advantages:
- Eco-Friendly packaging made from biodegradable and compostable material of biobased origin.
- Material suitable for heating in the oven or microwave. Ideal for packaging products that require a last bake or heating before being served to the consumer. Resistant to oven temperature up to 220ºC for 60 minutes.
- Heat sealable bag that guarantees food safety at the point of sale.
- Greater visual impact on the shelf thanks to its natural and traditional image.
- Barrier to grease.
- Perfect sealing of the packaging that prevents cross contamination of some foods such as gluten-free bread.
- Maximum hygiene and safety at the point of sale.
- Suitable for packaging with manual sealing machine.
|OUTSIDE||Plain brown kraft paper|
|Laid brown kraft paper|
|White cellulose paper|
|INSIDE||Biodegradable y compostable heat resistant film|
|WINDOW (OPTIONAL)||Biodegradable y compostable heat resistant film|
|THICKNESS||26 g/m2 – 32 g/m2 – 35 g/m2|
|WIDTH||Minimum 90 mm|
|Maximum 350 mm|
|LENGHT||Minimum 170 mm|
|Maximum 760 mm|
|WINDOW OPTIONS||No perforated|
|Flexographic printing in up to 8 biodegradable inks compliance with Certification EN13432.|
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING
Markets for which we recommend this package.
Practical and functional packaging for foodservice designed for products that have to heat food during the trip. These are some of the most used applications:
▪Precooked dishes or convenience food
▪Gluten-free bakery and pastries
▪Catering of airlines, railway companies, concerts or sport events