Add value to your packaged product thanks to the following advantages:
- Eco-Friendly packaging made with biodegradable and compostable material of biobased origin.
- Material suitable for heating in the oven up to 220 ° for 60 minutes. Ideal for packaging products that require a last baking or heat touch before serving the consumer at the point of sale.
- Greater visual impact on the shelf thanks to its natural and traditional image.
- The customer can see the packed product through the transparent window.
- Perfect sealing of the container that prevents cross contamination of some foods such as gluten-free bread.
- Maximum hygiene and safety at the point of sale.
- Suitable for packaging in a vertical automatic machine and in a horizontal flow pack machine.
|OUTSIDE||Plain brown kraft paper.|
|Laid brown kraft paper.|
|White cellulose paper.|
|INSIDE||Biodegradable and compostable heat resistant film.|
|WINDOW (OPTIONAL)||Biodegradable and compostable heat resistant film.|
|THICKNESS||26 g/m2 – 32 g/m2 – 35 g/m2|
|WIDTH||Minimum 90 mm|
|Maximum 350 mm|
|LENGTH||Minimum 170 mm|
|Maximum 760 mm|
|WINDOW OPTIONS||No perforated|
|Flexographic printing in up to 8 biodegradable inks in compliance with Certification EN13432.|
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING
|STANDARD LENGTH||1.000 meters|
|INNER CORE||Diameter 76 mm|
Markets for which we recommend this package.
Practical and functional packaging for convenience food designed for those products that need to be heated during the trip. These are some of the most used applications:
▪Pre-cooked dishes or convenience food
▪Gluten-free bakery and pastries
▪Sandwiches and hamburgers
▪Catering for airlines, maritime or rail companies