Add value to your packaged product thanks to the following advantages:
- Eco-Friendly packaging made with biodegradable and compostable material of biobased origin.
- Material suitable for heating in the oven and microwave. Ideal for the packaging of products that require a last bake or touch of heat before serving the consumer. Resistant to oven temperature up to 220ºC for 60 minutes.
- Hygiene and Safety at the point of sale that prevents cross contamination of some foods such as gluten-free bread.
- Suitable for packaging in a vertical automatic machine and a horizontal flowpack machine.
- Welding at low sealing temperature from 90 ° C.
- High brightness and transparency.
- Excellent torsion. Behavior to the fold similar to the paper.
- Higher density than a conventional film so a smaller thickness is needed.
- Semi-permeable to humidity with good resistance to water vapor.
- Ok Industrial Compost – Ok Home Compost – Ok Biodegradable Marine
- Disposable in organic container.
|OUTSIDE||Biodegradable and compostable heat resistant film according to regulation EN13432.|
|WIDTH||Minimum 200 mm|
|Maximum 1.200 mm|
|Flexographic printing in up to 8 biodegradable inks compliance with Certification EN13432.|
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING
|STANDARD LENGTH||1.000 meters|
|INNER CORE||Diameter 76 mm|
Markets for which we recommend this package.
Practical and functional packaging for food service designed for those products that have to heat food during the trip. These are some of the most used applications:
▪Pre-cooked dishes or convenience food
▪Sandwiches and hamburgers
▪Gluten-free bakery and pastries
▪Catering for airlines, maritime or rail companies