Add value to your packaged product thanks to the following advantages:
- Made with biodegradable and compostable materials of biobased origin.
- The paper maintains its porosity and allows the food to “breathe” and remain fresh and crisp.
- High permeability to water vapor.
- Greater visual impact on the shelf thanks to its natural image and artisan product.
- The customer can see the packed product through the transparent window.
- Perfect sealing of the container. Maximum hygiene and safety at the point of sale.
- Suitable for packaging in an automatic horizontal flow pack machine.
|OUTSIDE||Plain brown kraft paper|
|Laid brown kraft paper|
|White cellulose paper|
|INSIDE||Heat-shrunk iiner coating|
|WINDOW||Biodegradable and compostable film|
|ESPESOR||26 gr/m2 ó 35 gr/m2|
|REEL||Minimum 200 mm|
|Maximum 450 mm|
|WINDOW||Minimum 30 mm|
|Maximum 90 mm|
|WINDOW OPTIONS||Micro perforated|
|Flexographic printing in up to 8 biodegradable inks compliance with Certification EN13432.|
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING
|STANDARD LENGTH||1.000 meters|
|INNER CORE||Diameter 76 mm|
Markets for which we recommend this package.
This is the ideal type of packaging for the daily bread that is sold in supermarkets and self-service stores.
Crispy daily bread type baguette, vienna, bun, ciabatta, telera, Andalusian, bar, loaf, candeal bread, gun, muffin, country bread, rustic or whole wheat bread. It is also suitable for the packaging of fresh fruits and vegetables.