Add value to your package thanks to the following advantages:
- Eco-Friendly packaging made with biodegradable and compostable material of biobased origin.
- Greater impact by providing a sustainable image of the brand.
- The film allows the food to breathe and stay fresh.
- Low sealing temperature from 85 ° C.
- High brightness and transparency.
- Excellent torsion. Behavior to the fold similar to the paper.
- Higher density than PP (1.24 g / cm3), so a lower thickness is needed.
- Suitable for refrigeration or frozen down to -24 ° C.
- Disposable in organic container. Industrial compost according to EN13432.
- Suitable for packaging in a vertical automatic machine and in a horizontal flow pack machine.
|OUTSIDE||Biodegradable and compostable film.|
|THICKNESS||20 µ – 25 µ – 30µ – 40 µ|
|WIDTH||Minimum 200 mm|
|Maximum 1.200 mm|
|Flexographic printing in up to 8 biodegradable inks compliance with Certification EN13432.|
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING
|STANDARD LENGTH||1.000 meters|
|INNER CORE||Diameter 76 mm|
Markets for which we recommend this package.
Ideal packaging for fresh products that need to “breathe” such as fruits and vegetables, bread of the day, or for non
perishable products that do not deteriorate with oxygen. These are some of the most used applications: